viernes, 26 de noviembre de 2010

Today...

Nothing to do just homework, eat, clean and put the things in oder but getting distracted again.

Is difficult to hold my distraction, the wind is so cold and my only light is the lamp that is besides me. Turkey eating again with grapes and listening a movie in the livingroom and when i describing some of the things alround me my inspiration get a little numb.

Or is my traduction from spanish to english or just im too lazy to write. Is a mystery to reveal my feeling from a long itme of courses and testes from life. Only listening to the music my mind flows and each harmony peek each note and each word of a lyric tells me something. Music is the thing than God create to inspiring artistic minds and I am the one who receives it.

So the memories about what happen between people and I wish to see them again. Like Ang, like Daky, like Redna, Like Dela, like Wanabee, like Daremo, like Kaze...people that are affected by my process my ignorances and my choices to be a knight. As a christian I must to choose where is accorded by the Almilghty I want to be save that remains the sacrifices and maturity. If a could have a chance to see them I least once...I be happy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario