miércoles, 24 de noviembre de 2010

Long time...

    Despues que hagas todo entonces te puedes conectar.....

      Finally I start again to write just for you to read. After all this ruckus thanks to the Almighty I fullfil everything my elders ask to do. But I need more time to myself...to organize...to write and draw.

And one thing I cant stand it from myself is thinking about the others by the surreal thing of the brain than the techno guys called "recycle bin" from the brain. Sometimes a friend from childhood or a classmate than I consider cool. Or a far dude or a illusion but I never forget a girl who the day I warn her was the most pain than I never had when i cut my friendship with her

All because of my own views and even i forgive....ignoring and is good People has their views and decisions to make but I cant stop thinking and maybe I decide to make a blog of my character based in that memorie but dont think i will reveal all....just a little thing no to true but you can identify with it...just see it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario