miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

Un-pumped and Repellant

So un-pumped by the ignorance
A advice that is more than a scold.
It looks more a scold than a advice and unfortunelly I am a human kind who is not like the normal humans.
A human than never understand people
who don't listen
who's doesn't get ot
who's always act by instint
who's always be different
and never gets the logic
never get right
Im the only abnormal
I never be normal
I gonna fail
Thats my destiny.


Hesitating about my future
Frustrated everyday
Frustrated about me
I hate you rose
i really hate you because you so dumb.
Because of your dumbness you ruin everything.
You have the fault
You take the responsibility.


Now the nightmare begin to see if I survive next week
Surviving with a skirt and hiding in a jacket.
Look I don't care about maturity
I don't care about that
I be myself
AS A DUMB.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario